- Download this “APPLICATION”, fill out the required fields, save the document and upload the saved document along with your resume when applying below: Note: When you are ready to upload your application and wish to add a resume, etc. you will need to select ALL the documents at the same time using the CTRL key.
To provide Speech Therapy care in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, health promotion and prevention coordination and services, teaching and training activities.
- > Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of treatment based on physician’s orders and initial patient assessment. Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of the care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with physician orders, under Clinical Manager’s supervision.
- > Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare personnel (such as Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Home Health Aides and external providers).
- > Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of needs/problems.
- > Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients, including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes.
- > Diploma – Speech Therapist
- > Home Health experience a plus
- > Current State licensure
- > Current CPR-BLS Healthcare Provider certification
- > Valid driver’s license
Northeast Ohio – Chesterland Office
Chesterland Office Service Area (part of the following Ohio counties:)
>>> Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula, Medina, Summit, Stark, Lorain, Portage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com