Post Medical and Surgical Care
If you, a loved one, or a patient has recently gone through a surgery that left an open area from an incision or an extended hospital stay, in-home post medical/surgical care may be necessary. These can include, but are not limited to:
- Total knees or hip replacements
- Ostomies or Stomas
- Peg Tube
- Back surgery
It takes a team to manage your post medical and surgical care needs
At Enhanced Rehabilitation Services we take a team approach to ensuring your successful post medical care will get you back on your feet promptly. Our nurses, therapists, home health aides, and staff work with medical social workers to ensure everything is ready when you or a loved one gets home and throughout the process of rehabilitation.
How we help our patients recover from a recent surgery or medical stay
No one wants to stay in a hospital any longer than necessary, and in-home skilled nursing helps alleviate that problem. Working with our professional staff allows for numerous benefits for our patients:
- Preventing in-patient stays, allowing them to come home to a safe and comfortable environment with less risk of infection.
- Education for the patient and family members on what to look for in cases of infection or when issues arise.
- From a therapy standpoint, we work with our patients to help recover any loss of strength from a surgical procedure or stay in the hospitals.
- Management of an incision is essential to reducing the risk of infection, and we are attuned to finding signs and symptoms, which you will be educated on, as well.
Let’s get started today!
Enhanced Rehabilitation Services provides highly skilled in-home medical services that enable elderly, chronically ill, disabled, and recuperating patients to receive the medical care they need in the comfort and privacy of their home. We ensure our service is provided for the entire time it is necessary. Our care representatives are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, so assistance is always at your fingertips.